Not Even Remotely "Re: [LMB] Medieval fertility OT:" Any More

Padget, Scott R scott.r.padget at boeing.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:44:46 -0600

Marna:
> Which is why all my current lovers are people *I* went out and selected
and hit
> on.  Stripped, washed, dragged to my tent. :-)

Hmm.  And here I thought it was a sort of mutual thing.  I mean, it's not
like I had no input, or was bewitched, or...

Oh.  Nevermind.  <g>

I don't remember a tent, though....

Mandel:
> the two of those that I have met clean up pretty nice

<tip of feathered hat>  Thankee kindly, sir.  You're pretty spiff yourself.
If a tad too flippin' imperturbable.  :-)

> As do you!

Yes she does, doesn't she?  <purrrrrr>

Pilot Padget--insufferably smug, but will eventually calm down.  Probably.