[LMB] Re: SciFi band

Nora Bombay nbombay at mindspring.com
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 22:57:34 -0500

>Diane E wrote:

>Jey, for that matter, if you have a prospective Cordelia (any
>redheaded women in that bunch of yours?) you can buy her SoH costume
>at any Army Surplus store--

I can easily be a redhead again for  the purpose of the convention. I might
even get rid of the blond streak in front.

>a  set of Khaki BDUs, a matching belt with
>a few accessories, and a  pair of patches from Steve Salaba for the
>sleeves turn into quite a nice BAS uniform. (admittedly, BDUs are
>rather expensive...)

I don't mind spending the money. But how large do they go? I've got the
problem that I'm a size 20 woman. I'm not that big on the global scale, but
I'm definately not army shape.

Elizabeth, who does own a men in black suit.