[LMB] Rabid Foaming Weasels OT:

Kiri Aradia Morgan tiamat at tsoft.com
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:08:40 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Eric Oppen wrote:

> Also, letting the first sign of one's displeasure with my inability to get
> hints that might as well be in ancient Sumerian be to slap me full across
> the face, out of what seems to me to be the clear blue sky, is, as far as I
> am concerned, _carte blanche_ to me to do as I see fit to resolve the
> situation.  _That_ was what I meant by "throwing tantrums."

I think that the appropriate thing to do with someone who hits you out of
the blue is to do whatever you have to do to defend yourself and from that
point onward, avoid that person or get a restraining order if need be.

Kiri

Kiri Aradia Morgan                                  93!  Thou Art God
tiamat at tsoft.com

"If time passes, everything turns into beauty
If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away
Everything starts wearing fresh colors
Every sound begins playing a heartfelt melody
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic
Desire is embraced in a dream..."              -- X-JAPAN