[LMB] Rabid Foaming Weasels OT:

Alexandra Haropulos aharo at erols.com
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:44:13 -0500

Marna Nightingale wrote:

> ?? Clearly, this is what an xx posts like. At least, if she's you.

Well, yeah. It's just that I keep getting told by men (angry)
that "Damn, you look like a woman, but you argue like a man."

I think I'm confused...or not. Must be that chimera effect
that Donna/Dono talked about; an extreme case where
the body is one and the brain is the other?

/on-topic/

Did we ever talk about the fact that Donna was always
kind of guy-ish: ran through husbands, shot skeet, had
affairs that she initiated, ran brother's district? So
her marriage to Olivia probably has a fair chance of
success. And while Olivia is feminine, she is certainly
not conventional. I keep hearing that sound of a pumpkin
on concrete.

Why would a Barrayaran colony pack pumpkins?

/off-topic/

Just bonded with my new boss. We both carry a cell
phone and keep it turned off.

Alex H.