[LMB] Women hitting on men.

Marna Nightingale marna at redmaplegrove.org
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 22:59:35 -0500

Emily Dachowitz wrote:

> Marna Nightingale wrote:
>
> > Some men want a nice old fashioned conservative woman. They should not expect a
> > nice old fashioned conservative woman who will hit on them, regularly initiate
> > sex, and pay for half of everything. Such a creature existeth not, AFAIK.
>
> I resemble that remark! What do you mean that I don't exist?

Well, and you're booked, right? :-)

But I was meaning a different meaning of old-fashioned than what you were
meaning, I think. "Traditional"?

Marna, sure that the word exists...

--
Marna Nightingale
marna at redmaplegrove.org
~~~~~
"Women should not be enlightened or educated in any way. They should, in fact,
be segregated as they are the cause of hideous and involuntary erections in holy men."
St. Augustine.