[LMB] Liking Miles/eq

Bo Johansson bo at dendarii.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 05:07:34 +0100

On Feb 07, 2002 "suegar" <suegar at dendarii.org> wrote:

> One thing I found unrealistic about ACC was that Miles didn't
> throughly read the manual she sent him.  From cover to cover
> including the appendix about taking care of the tree.  He doesn't
> seem to know how to take care of it.
> He knows it is important to her, but he doesn't read the manual
> beyond seeing if there was anything personal in it.  And he missed
> it because there was, she was entrusting the tree to his care.

But was it really a manual she sent him?

I thought it was just the plans for the garden, so that
someone else could finish the job. And Miles didn't look
through them very carefully, because he still hoped that
Ekaterin would come back and finish the garden herself,
so he missed that she had tacked on an appendix about the
care and feeding of the skellytum.

// Bo Johansson