[LMB] Rabid Foaming Bus drivers (Yeah, ME!) OT:

Robert Parks rparks at lvhot.org
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 23:12:59 -0800

Marna Nightingale wrote:
> me wrote:
> > ARGH! (if you think I or other bus drivers are sweet noble people,
> > please skip the next paragraph)
>
> See, exactly. Actually, what I wanted was the next stop. I thought I'd waited
> quite long enough to make that clear, but now I know better. So I apologised
> sweetly, and all was well.  Actually, he had pulled away, he just wasn't up to
> speed. I'll wait for up to speed in future.

Its this whole mind reading thing that passengers seem to expect...I
mean, if I could read minds that well, you think I'd be driving a bloody
bus????

Thank you for apologizing.

Once I have pulled off, there is approx. 0 chance of a second stop.  So
that wouldn't have been an issue with me.  But then I tend to be harsher
on "late" passengers (both sides of the door) than most operators...and
as a result I tend to be on time rather more.

Robert Parks

--

"You wouldn't care if I fell down dead" "Oh yes I would, I'd have to do
paperwork, I just don't care if you miss your other bus"