[LMB] naked surprise OT:

Kiri Aradia Morgan tiamat at tsoft.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:17:21 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, suegar wrote:

> This happened to me - cept the other way around. My boyfriend(1) and I went
> into a hotel room with a friend.  his mother (the friend's that is) was
> naked..  She said it was OK to come in.  She didn't seem to mind.  It was a
> two room suite, so she didn't have to be in the room.  I looked down and
> decided not to be embarrassed.  But, uhm, to me not only should you not be
> naked in front of strangers,  it is doubly not so to do in front of your
> adult children of the opposite sex.

Back in the days when I still had a relationship with her, my mother
decided to surprise me by coming to my apartment to pick me up instead of
sending me a bus ticket.

My boyfriend, whom my mother didn't know had just moved in with me, came
to the door wearing only a towel because he thought only Rachel (our best
friend, who had seen him skyclad in Circle a few times) would knock on our
door that early.

It was really an interesting morning.  I came out of the shower not
knowing she was there, completely undraped.

Sigh,
Kiri

Kiri Aradia Morgan                                  93!  Thou Art God
tiamat at tsoft.com

"If time passes, everything turns into beauty
If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away
Everything starts wearing fresh colors
Every sound begins playing a heartfelt melody
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic
Desire is embraced in a dream..."              -- X-JAPAN