[LMB] Rabid Foaming Weasels OT:

Kiri Aradia Morgan tiamat at tsoft.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:50:07 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Marna Nightingale wrote:

> > Kiri Aradia Morgan wrote:
> >
> > > Some of it's howlingly silly.  I find the notion that Creatures Unlike Any
> > > Other should all
>
> On second thought, I'll agree with the black stockings. As opposed to 'flesh
> tone', I mean.

I own white and black stockings and a few other colors besides.  I've
never understood the point of flesh tone ones.

Kiri

Kiri Aradia Morgan                                  93!  Thou Art God
tiamat at tsoft.com

"If time passes, everything turns into beauty
If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away
Everything starts wearing fresh colors
Every sound begins playing a heartfelt melody
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic
Desire is embraced in a dream..."              -- X-JAPAN