[LMB] OT: Dumped Drinks

Susan Profit tinne at eskimo.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 01:06:05 -0800 (PST)

Question was asked if anyone on the list had ever dumped a drink on a
guy? Yes. A married politician who was trying to pick me up at a 1976
Republican county convention bar during a break. I told him no, he
put his hand on my thigh to try to convince me to see things his way
and I dumped the drink over his head at the same time I stabbed HIS
THIGH with my shrimp fork. "Charge me with assault and I will explain
why I has having to defend myself." I smiled at him as I rose and left
the fork behind. (He knew my father was an attorney working for the
county prosecutor's office at the time - can you imagine trying to
convince Daddy to charge his little girl over this?)

One of the family values crew, he did in his career when the hotel
they were staying in burned down and he had to be rousted from a bed
shared with a known prostitute. Who couldn't find her key to the
handcuffs in the panic over the fire.

Susan in Seattle