[LMB] Corruption of Texas Boyz [OT:]

Padget, Scott R scott.r.padget at boeing.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:23:56 -0600

Andrew:
> It would have to be after, since otherwise you wouldn't qualify for
> domestic partner status, and be harder to explain why I'm bringing you
> along.

What, engaged isn't good enough?  Oh, well.  After is fine.  (Ice cream
honeymoons are vastly preferable to pizza honeymoons!)

Me:
> Poly Lesson Of The Day.

Andrew (plaintively):
> Will we be tested on this?

You weren't paying attention the first time, were you?

Yes, there's a test.  Two parts, written and practical.

The written part of the basic Queer Test has essay and multiple-choice
components; the Poly Test skips the multiple choice. (There were problems
with the multiple choice part of that test--"No, you're not allowed to
answer *every* question with All Of The Above!")  <g, d, r>

Pilot Padget--who really should be working, but this is so much more fun!