[LMB] OT: EQ

Amy Sikes Haskins matya13 at yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 22:14:33 -0800 (PST)

--- Phyllis wrote:

> He rightfully calls it 'EverCrack'  ;-)

Uhmmmm, well, yeah...I call it EverCrack, too.  Just not in
polite company. ;-)  (I dunno, does the list count as polite
company?)

And for those of you who might have been wondering, it really
*is* as addictive as crack.  I played for 3 hours the first time
and was, um, hooked.  After the first 15 minutes, that is....
Yeah, that's right.  I'm not an addict.  That's my story and I'm
stickin' to it.

Why yes, I have just been playing for 4 1/2 hours.  Why do you
ask? ;-)

Amy - really not an addict. Honest. I swear.