[LMB] Hermione Granger OT: (was Re: Rabid Foaming Weasels)

Eric Oppen oppen at cnsinternet.com
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:57:00 -0600

> Hello,
>
> I think I'm missing posts, too, 'cause I'd have definitely remembered a
> conversation about HP!

> ...Is Hermione a pretty girl?  I mean, I know she looks gorgeous in the
> Yule Ball, but almost everyone looks really good in formal wear, with make
> up and done up hair and all (at least on most of the girls and some of the
> guys...<g>).  I don't doubt Hermione is an attractive girl and all, but
> pretty?  Hm.  The actress who played her in the movie *is* cute, though
> (and twelve...).
>
> little Alex

I mentioned earlier that I was getting flak on a fan fiction board I'm on
because Gollum, in my HP/LOTR crossover fic, had developed a creepy crush on
Hermione Granger, and called her "pretty girl" a lot.  This WILL lead to
trouble in upcoming chapters ;}but some commentators have said that Gollum's
not acting like a very sensitive person.  HELLO!  This is GOLLUM we're
talking about!