[LMB] female socialization

George S. Vaughan gsvaughan at home.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:04:13 -0500

On Mon, 04 Feb 2002 16:56:29 -0500, Marna Nightingale wrote:

>Leads to women putting on trousers and picking up big-*ss swords and sticks and
>smacking people with them too -- WHERE will it all end?
>
>Marna.
>
>(*) Another direct quote: Ian, before Feast of the Hare.

I'm having a bit of trouble here with chronology.  Is Ian in fact the
Boy who placed an obligation on you that if he were to ever say some
now-forgotten-but-particularly-egregious thing to you, you were to
beat him to death with a stick*?

George

* A stick of unknown thickness, but probably larger in diameter than
either your or his thumb.