[LMB] Convert(s)

Amy Sikes Haskins matya13 at yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:01:28 -0800 (PST)

Well, I was hoping for three and got, well...1 1/2. ;-)  But
still.  Whoo-hooo, another one for Lois!  And another in
potentia.

My officemate is a Sayers fans, so I was hoping to pull her into
Bujoldia (ummm, wait...that was one of our planets, wasn't it?
I've forgotten if it was the Yeltar one or the kinder-gentler
one....), but she was somewhat lukewarm.  Liked CH and TWA, but
not enough to go searching the rest out.

Another friend liked TWA and BoI quite a bit.  I hope he will go
in search of more.  (I think I also made a Spider fan out of
him.  We'll see about that, too.)

T'other wants to read some Bujold, but can't find any.  As I've
already sent my lending copies off to live in Britain, I can't
help him. But I have hopes he'll find his way to some on his own
eventually.  And become Converted as well.

Heh heh heh.

Amy - doing her bit to make the world a more Bujold place. ;-)