[LMB] DI---- NO SPOILERS

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham andrew at firehead.org
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:26:43 -0600

On Monday, February 11, 2002, at 10:44 PM, Scott Raun wrote:

> Just think of the round-robin TWA script reading.  You were in town
> for that, weren't you?  (My recollection is that your visit was the
> excuse for the party that led to that reading...)

Since that's been brought up, can I ask:  Is the Script from Hell
available anywhere else, besides the memories of those involved at that
particular event?  I would dearly love to read it, since it's kept some
of you sufficiently amused[1].   Is that in any way possible[2]?

Andrew

[1] Amused, disturbed, what's the difference.

[2] Well, I won't treat it like an ARC.  Just something I'd like.