[LMB] OT: corruption of the not so innocent

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham andrew at firehead.org
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 01:33:17 -0600

On Monday, February 11, 2002, at 10:17 PM, Kiri Aradia Morgan wrote:

> LOL!  I can date people up to 18 years younger than me and nobody says
> anything!  nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!

Well, physically I can to, they'd just still be nursing.  If you're
flaunting you age, I'll concede that's a perk you get.

<snip>

> I dunno, but one of my lifelong fantasies has been to see two guys in
> Cavalier garb get it on.  I have a serious thing for fops and I'm one of
> the con staff for Yaoi-Con.

That fantasy may be fulfilled.  But, it won't involve me.  I doubt it
will be Scott, although it's up to him.  But for this, I'm out.[1]

Andrew

[1] Now I have a tiny claim to legitimacy of a story about how I was the
object of an experienced woman's fantasy and turned it down.  With
proper embellishment, manglement and elimination of all proper nouns, it
will be nearly as good as claiming to have successfully induced a
relationship with (X) famous woman.

Take that as you will.