[LMB] [DI 10 SPOILER] Suspect Number One

Michael R N Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:37:45 -0000

Subject: [LMB] [DI 10 SPOILER] Suspect Number One
From: Louann Miller louann_m at yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 04:11:54 -0600

spoiler space borrowed w/o putting in "> "
This

is

the

spoiler

space

right

here

> Minor authorial bobble. Lois, or rather Miles, offers two explanations >
for a certain Ba having hair and eyebrows unlike most of the ones we
> met in "Cetaganda." (1) I bet those are recent implants (2) reminds us >
that the bald-ba style covered only a limited time period. Both
> perfectly good explanations, but a bit on the mutually exclusive side.

Err no. Depends how old this ba is, whether the depilation was genetic or
genetic-assisted or permanent cosmetic and so forth.

If hair is now fashionable again, it may have been implanted or a simple
virus-mediated insert done to restart hair growth - always provided this ba
cares about fashion. If it doesn't care and doesn't have to care the above
may have only been done for his current mission.

Little Egret
the

ah

the