[LMB] OT: Re: Perverse Sex Toys ala Miscievous Marquis

Susan Profit tinne at eskimo.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:15:29 -0800 (PST)

In her "At Home with the Marquis de Sade" Francine Du Plessix Grey
included lists of items taken from the man in cell searches. Used
candle wax is even harder to sterilize than Sculpy but he was always
explaining his 'extravagant' candle requests to his wife with having
to write after dark to avoid the writings being taken from him by
jailers. (Which was true, but obviously not the only thing he used the
wax for.)

He also requested she commission the making of various carved wooden
and silver or pewter tobacco cases of certain exact dimensions and er,
surface texture (smoother than silk) he kept begging his wife to send
him. When there was evidence he was using them for more than just
holding tobacco, they would be taken from him yet again.

ObBujold: I wrote about Bill recommending Falling Free to another
stagehand who liked stories about engineers. Next gig they worked
together was last weekend. Word back? He asked about other titles.
But when Bill asked what he thought about the idea of quaddies, the
reply came back in a very embarrassed soft enough that the other
brothers and sisters on the gig wouldn't over hear "Free fall sex with
a four armed partner must be INCREDIBLE." Don't know if this one will
stick with it, but I e-mailed the list of titles Monday.

Susan in Seattle