[LMB] rubber duckies and hot tubs

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:34:56 -0800

Laura Gallagher brings us back on-topic by writing:

>Trying to imagine the baby Miles with a rubber ducky.  Hm, for that
>matter, I wonder what toys will come down from the Vorkosigan House
>attics for his future kids?

Scalps.  Definately scalps.

On a more practical note:  probably lots and lots of toy soldiers.  The
grounds of Vorkosigan Surleau must be imbedded with the Barrayaran
equivalent of little green army men.   I can also imagine the twins
finding a rocking-horse scaled for Miles at 5, maybe just before the
riding incident.  It won't fit a normal-height kid will it?

Susan Fox-Davis/Ma Foxti
selene at earthlink.net