[LMB] Corruption of Texas Boyz [OT:]

Laura Gallagher kelts at earthlink.net
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:19:11 -0800

> "George S. Vaughan" wrote:
> > >*cue Tom Leher music*
> > >
> > >"You can raise welts... like nobody else..."
> >
> > Ah, yes, _An Evening Wasted with Tom Lehrer_.  This song available
at

> And of course, there's also Leslie Fish's "The Dominatrix
> Song"
>
> "I beat bottoms for a living...."

It wasn't bad enough that I now had The Masochism Tango running
through my mind (with the lingering desire to send Pilot Padgett long
stemmed roses with Big Thorns), now this one, as well?

I remember one year in the ConChord Bawdy Song Circle, with Leslie
singing this, and another filker whose name I forget getting up and
doing what I can best describe as the Interpretive Whip Dance with a
length of black mike cord, beating a chair with abandon...

The thing about that song is, of course, that it's a true story.
Well, I would have found that odd, before I hung out with this crew.
Still, not the song I want to end up idly humming in front of my
mother, and have her ask about it.  (Well, especially given that I
don't remember all the words - I mean, in such a case, I'd want to be
able to explain it WELL.)

I just hope everyone has learned to swallow their drink before opening
anything in this thread.

Laura Gallagher