[LMB] fannish accent (was: Perverse Sex Toys) OT:

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:02:29 -0500

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Scott Raun wrote:

#Let's see - the fan is Elise Mathesen.  IIRC, it was her thesis.  She
#gave a talk at Minicon closing ceremonies about it - three years ago?
#And then came back the next year for a talk on Saturday.
#
#I've only heard summaries, but it did _sound_ interesting!  She got
#Teresa Nielsen Hayden to be one of her demonstrators for at least one
#of the presentations.

Skimming thru the posts and seeing the above in conjunction with the
original subject line ---- SCREEEEEEECHH!

#If anyone desires, I could dig out more data - Elise only lives about
#six blocks away.

I would like!

-- Dr. Whom, Consulting Linguist, Grammarian, Orthoepist, and
   Philological Busybody
   a.k.a. Mark A. Mandel