[LMB] Ekaterin's mood.[not]

suegar suegar at dendarii.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:47:39 -0800

oops - guess I trimmed to much.  We're talking about a person in McCrumb's
PMS Outlaw book. Not Ekaterin.

If I was to apply the below statement to Ekaterin, I would say she is the
opposite - she is so focused on finding the positive in a relationship that
she doesn't fully acknowledge the negatives.  She feels she had no choice -
but if she could have stepped back a bit and taken a less resigned look at
her husband, she may have felt differently. It is less easy to relate this
to her tho - as she is a full realized main character not a stereotyped side
character.

Susan