[LMB] OT: Hair down

Robert Parks rparks at lvhot.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:42:52 -0800

Danielle N Hart wrote:

> >> Now, a job for the Evil Overbeing which involved tormenting
> underlings, sleeping late,
> > and wearing my hair down might work...
>
> hair down, Good!>>
>
>  Yes, the hair is down when at all practical.  Wearing it up for sixteen
> hours a day causes slight headaches and damage to hair due to holding
> implements.  Not to mention the fact that I Don't Do Hairdryers.

I'm sooooo happy that all I have to do is clip it asymmetrically so it
goes over my left shoulder when I am driving.

Hairdryers, ick!  but wet hair!  ack.  but.  Up at the hot
springs...hair clip fails and braid goes sploosh.  Sleep on it wet, go
hiking, come back ow all over and forget to clip it up, sploosh, repeat
above, drive home.  Damn near gave myself a perm that time.  WAs a week
before it stopped being kinky.

> Danielle (keep the smart remarks down, y'all... hello Kitty vibrators,
> what's next?)

I really wish I had something to put here.

Robert Parks

--

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.
Study hard. Be evil. (author unknown)