[LMB] Another DI ARC on eBay!

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham andrew at firehead.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:13:09 -0600

On Thursday, February 14, 2002, at 05:47 PM, House of Unruly Fish wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1514722218
>
> This seller, however, has does their homework, and the Buy It Now is
> $99.95....

With the prices the other two copies are at ($91 each for the other two)
and with time left to go on their auction, I say buy it now is
reasonable.  Should be done by somebody with an eBay account who's
willing to take donations for it, I'd say.

Robert has said he's willing to spend $200, and he's gotten a number of
other offers of support.  I'd say the list collectively has the capital
to purchase all three, IMHO.

Andrew