[LMB] Fandom Studies, AQ test OT:

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:18:07 -0700

>From: Kiri Aradia Morgan <tiamat at tsoft.com>
>I got a 34.  eek.  I wish I were surprised.

37 here.

>I have actually been fired from jobs because people just didn't like my
>personality,

et tu?
She seems to think
>it's my job to be friendly, when they in fact hired me to be efficient,
>and were surprised that they actually found someone who was willing to
>keep the job more than three months (it involves keeping track of a great
>lot of info, and only being rigid about procedure makes it possible...

snicker, snicker .. ... interested in applying for a job in my shop?

>when I go on vacation the place goes to hell, because all my little
>rituals that make no sense to anyone else keep it going.)

My boss had me train people in my stuff. The first person trained in the
Business Reply Mail & Postage Due managed to take a huge chunk of the
morning to do it in. The woman trained to do the postage meter data (for a
University of 30,000 people) transferred out.

>My best friend thinks I just act like a guy.

So do most of my friends. I used to wonder if O were lesbian because the
only women who acted as straightforward and un-feminine as me were the Dykes
to Watch Out For. But I'm not.

Hmmm....