[LMB] OT: The Laws Of Physics According To Cats

Robert Parks rparks at lvhot.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:21:31 -0800

I have Psycho Kitty on my lap at the moment.  Meow Meow Meow pat my leg
with paw, jump up and stand on lap for a while, settle down, knead knead
knead, curl up on lap, purr purr purr purr purr purr meow meow thrash
tail meow flinch meow thrash thrash meow hiss hiss  thrash thrash meow
meow meow knead purr purr purr purr purr jump off.

Repeat.

And yes, I have a couple extra layers in case of claws.

Mom and Dad seem to be out somewhere partying somewhere tonight.

So second choice seems to be my lap, listening to opera[1].  Turned down
hard cider, dipped tail in my tea.

--

Robert Parks

[1] Heggie's Dead Man Walking, live recording of 2nd cast.  At about 5th
row volume.  Shameless Plug:  If you want to listen to a good modern
opera, it is available from Erato for $32 on Amazon.  Not polite, very
listenable.

--

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.
Study hard. Be evil. (author unknown)