[LMB] OT: Cloned Pets

Casey Allison cameramom00 at yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:03:06 -0800 (PST)

--- echelbar at execpc.com wrote:

> It's no longer fantasy.  Texas A&M unveiled a cloned
kitten today.  It was on the front page of my local
paper.  CC's a cute little thing... <

   NBC had a video of her. Made me yearn for another
new "patter of little feet" around here, despite it
being less than a year since the advent of Poe...

   ...who was smuggled in past the semi-roared dictum
of "No more pets!!!!!"... which was instantaneously
reversed to a burbled "Omigod, how *cute*...!"

   Instinctive self-preservation via knowing how to
bounce and mewl at the same time. Hee.

~ Casey