[LMB] [DI 10 SPOILERS] Possible Plots

Nora Bombay nbombay at mindspring.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 21:52:34 -0500

At 09:43 AM 2/15/02 -0600, you wrote:

>realize
>

>this
>

>calls
>

>for
>

>spoiler
>

>space
>

>But in that case, what plot is Solian trying to stop? We still don't know
>what the Ba is up to. I don't see that Miles is inherently required to
>stop everything that the Cetagandans are up to just because it's
>Cetagandans doing it. The Star Creche babies might be something completely
>neutral to Barrayar's interests; they're certainly a long way from
>Barrayar. Unless the little sprouts really did originate on Komarr instead
>of just changing ships there.

Well, I have a horrible idea. How much of Miles's genetic material is in
those 1000 babies? Could make the whole thing even more complicated.

My bet is that FishBoy is actually a quaddie in disguise. "Long Narrow
feet" has been mentioned many times. If you were really trying to be an
aquatic creature, wouldn't you make  the feet _bigger_? I would think that
would make more sense to give power in the water.

or Fishboy is Solian.

Or Fishboy is a missing member of the Voryutyer family?

Elizabeth, who just want's to say "Aquaman. Why don't you go talk to some
fish? "

>Anybody got any ideas?
>

>and
>

>these