[LMB] Re: OT: Comment markers (was Best One-Liners)

Bruce Perry bperry at shore.net
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:00:32 -0500

At 09:28 PM 2/15/02 -0800, Tony Zbaraschuk wrote:

>ObBujold: I wonder what computer warranties on Jackson's Whole look like.

Probably just two words - Caveat Emptor.  Which might rapidly change to
Caveat Vendor* if the buyer has sufficient military forces and a
complaint.  I think I'd buy my hardware and software from Beta Colony,
unless I needed something on the far side of legal.

Bruce

*Not having studied Latin, I might have the wrong word here.  I mean
seller, of course.