[LMB] Fandom Studies, AQ test OT:

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:59:13 -0700

>From: TheOTThug at aol.com
>To: <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
>Subject: Re: [LMB] Fandom Studies, AQ test OT:
>Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 12:44:58 EST
>
>Pat asked:
><<Ratz, Jeff. You mean there's no possibility of
><<hanging out with the most interesing people on the
><<list?
>
>There is always hope, but just be sure to bring your
>book with you so we can all go to opposite ends of the
>room to read every so often. :-)

I'll have finished D.I. What else is coming out about that time?
Oh, I know, you don't want to meet me!! The mess-of-worms test: "Everybody
hates me, nobody loves me, I'm gonna eat a mess of worms ..." Just because
I'm fat, overaged, opinionated, need battery recharging time, wear wierd and
sometimes nasty T-shirts....

Off to commit suicide .... well, maybe to hit a bookstore....

A T-shirt saying www.hyperlexia.org would sell very well in this crowd.