[LMB] OT: Fans as subjects

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 12:46:30 -0700

>From: "Marty L. Adkins" <adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com>
>>Eric, who thinks a murder mystery set at a Civil War re-enactment would be
>>way cool.
>
>Ask, and ye shall receive, o sinophilic one.  It's _Cat on the Scent_ by
>Rita Mae Brown [and Sneaky Pie Brown, her cat], one of her "Mrs. Murphy"
>mysteries set in Crozet, Virginia.  The whole series is very well-done.

Did you see the Disney movie "Murder, she purred?" Nice plotting, including
the two watchdogs Disney favored Big Marilyn with, but wasn't Harry
Haristeen horribly miscast? Long hair and jeans, that's how I see her. No
makeup, or minimal. That droopy character in the tent dress and the bowl
haircut was NOT Harry!