[LMB] OT: men's responsibilities...

TLambs1138 at cs.com TLambs1138 at cs.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:26:22 EST

russianfox_b5 at juno.com writes:

<< But, as is pointed out in several places farther on in this thread, I
 run for the same reason Anita Blake does - running away for your life may
 occasionally be the only choice.  It'd be nice to be able to have some
 chance at it.

  Danielle
 --  >>
And when I was in field training (4 wks of basic for ROTC) I ran every
morning, too, because they wouldn't let me have my breakfast till I did. And
the sergeants laughed and laughed and LAUGHED at us, because we were only the
larval form of that lowest of lifeforms, the butter-bar to be.

--Jean Lamb, tlambs1138 at cs.com