[LMB] DI Travels

Casey Allison cameramom00 at yahoo.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:43:02 -0800 (PST)

--- Robert Parks <rparks at lvhot.org> wrote:
>> PAT MATHEWS wrote:

>> Roswell, New Mexico? What would it take to get it
up to Albuquerque? A lot of $$$$ and an SASE? An
EXPRESS MAIL SASE? Waaah----gonna eata messa worms
---meesa wanna book! <<

> If it has to be mailed, it can be mailed from
anywhere, any of the books.  However, if you want to
see if (OK, deleted the obvious there) if MiniLoisCon
is possible, the Roswell listie should respond. <

   MiniLoisCon not do-able from this end. Mailing is,
of course, and with simple Priority (not big bucks)
will probably go overnight, second-day tops, depending
on the day of week it leaves here.

   However, I emailed Robert that due to being pretty
remote here, mail is somewhat slowed both into and out
of Roswell, and that he should move me to the bottom
of the list so that I don't cause undue delay.

   If you wish to be added to the ShipTo list,
negotiate with Robert. Appropriate bribery unknown.
<G>

~ Casey