[LMB] Spreading the word

BJ van Look vanlook at yahoo.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 06:48:28 -0800 (PST)

There's a convoluted conversation going on on my SCA kingdom email list about the
Vorkosigan books.... All because I used the "Honor v. reputation" speech as a .sig
line. ;)

Sometimes, you have to step up to the plate and say, "It's my fault!"

Barbara, looking forward to converts!

=====
"I *hate* when that happens. It always feels like a
 personal attack by a universe which is supposed to be
 apathetic about me."
                  -- Hestia to Sherrie, APtR, Scene IV

BJ van Look         vanlook (at) yahoo (dot) com
Speaking only for myself and my evil twin Skippy.