[LMB] Roswell and Yeltar OT:

Padget, Scott R scott.r.padget at boeing.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:33:11 -0600

Robert Parks references a mysteriously-unnames Roswell NM listie, which
piqued my curiosity until Casey Allison 'fessed up.  But that got me
wondering, as Roswell isn't exactly a huge impersonal metropolis....

Might Casey perhaps know the inimitable Kay Carrasco, lost list-denizen of
days long past?

I suspect not, but it can't hurt to ask.

And as long as I'm taking this walk down memory lane, could anyone tell me
roughly where in the archives one might find the records of the
Bujoldia/Yeltar kidnappings?  And what about Doug Muir's famed "Max vs the
typhoon" story?

Pilot Padget--reminiscing