[LMB] cool reptiles (now OT:)

Eric Oppen oppen at cnsinternet.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:16:38 -0600

> > > Not to worry; we came up with a precise definition of "close enough"
> > > sometime last century.;-)
> > > I won't quarrel with your claim.
> > >

> > How is a lawyer a reptile?  I've heard them compared to sharks...
> >
> > As Jerrie can tell you, I _like_ reptiles.  At OVFF, there was a woman
there
> > with a big constrictor-type snake, and I immediately made friends with
it
> > and let it crawl all over me, while I cooed "Oh, you're so friendly!
Such a
> > snuggle-much!  I wish I spoke Parseltongue so I could tell you how
pretty
> > you are!"
> >
> I remember her. I remember playing with her snake.  Were we playing with
> it together?  I seem to recall someone making a Parseltongue comment...
>
> Kiri  ^_^

Far from impossible...I don't know more than a very few listies by sight
well enough to recognize them on sight.  I was the one making the
Parseltongue comment.

If you need a description, I'm 5'10", dark brown hair, light grey eyes, pale
skin, either overweight or undertall, left-handed, and tend to wear a lot of
black.  Think "Mark Vorkosigan without the height problem" and you've got a
fairish description.