Bios (was [LMB] Listees by nation)

TLambs1138 at cs.com TLambs1138 at cs.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:31:04 EST

In a message dated 2/20/02 10:17:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
robertaw at drizzle.com writes:

<<
 Well, I am not yet 52 (but will be by the time _Diplomatic Immunity_ hits
 the stores). Single, Engineer, works for a rather well known Aerospace firm
 (waves at fellow employees Mike and Scott), no pets, possesses close to
 7000 books. And, I can't stop.

 Robert A. Woodward    robertaw at drizzle.com http://www.drizzle.com/~robertaw

I'm 47, married (over 28 years), two children, one cat, three computers (at
last count--no wait, four, Cathy's is still here, she'd rather use the more
advanced ones in her computer lab at school). Two short stories published
nationally, a couple of others here and there, two novels in circulation
(which is writerese for 'sitting in a mailroom hoping someone will open them
someday'). Accounts payable clerk for Jeld-Wen. Writing a short story a week
this year (well, so far it's worked out!), and slowly revising an older novel
so it, too, can gather dust Out There. One and a half Imperial Bryants
(7500-ish) of books. And we're going to Powells' this weekend.

--Jean Lamb, tlambs1138 at cs.com