[LMB] DI ARC

Laura Gallagher kelts at earthlink.net
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:15:17 -0800

Robert Parks wrote:
> In my hands!
>
> And a reminder, if you are not on the lmb-sfbay list AND you happen
> be in or near San Francisco this weekend, contact me directly.
>
> Here's the really sick thing...I haven't started reading it yet.
and
> probably won't for a while...am desperately trying to arrange and
clean
> up my room before the weekend.[1]

Oh, the horrible temptation... it's in the same state, right?  Driving
up there would be possible, right?

Oh, who am I kidding, at this stage of gestation I measure my life
from bathroom trip to bathroom trip.  SF would be misery.  Plus I have
the Brendan-boyo this weekend, and I shouldn't inflict him on listies
if I wanna stay friends.

Picturing you with a speaker phone and a conference call set up,
reading it out loud....

Laura G.