[LMB] Listees by Nation

Martin Gill martin at martinsgill.co.uk
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:29:14 -0000

Name: Martin Gill (Martin: From the Roman God of War Mars - Means Brave
and Loyal; I think)
DOB: 15 May 1976, Achern, Germany
Nationality: British/German
Living: A shared flat in London (Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey).
Desperately want a flat of my own, but morgages and rent in London are
so high I'm surprised anyone can actually afford to live here.

Univerity: Bachelor of Engineering BEng(Hons) in Software Engineering.
Currently working to achieve chartered status.

Work: I work for a UK defence contractor. Not the best pay in the world,
but the Job is fun.

Interests: Reading; mostly SF, Military-SF. The Royal Navy, now and
during the Napoleonic era. Fencing, ice-hockey. Computer games (Strategy
& First Person & RPG).

Dislikes: Not having enough time to read all the messages in the list
and/or contribute.