[LMB] Testing, 1..2..3 [OT:]

Padget, Scott R scott.r.padget at boeing.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:40:32 -0600

D&D Character test:  Neutral good elf bard ranger
Which fits me to a tee except perhaps the bard part.  I think of myself more
as an entertain*ee*, not an entertain*er*.  You *certainly* don't want to
hear me sing....

AQ:  High teens somewhere, don't recall the exact number.  Which is slightly
high for the population at large, but low for this crowd.  I think I should
have scored higher, but I've had an unusual mass of positive social
experiences recently that I think are skewing the result.

Keirsey:  Haven't ever been properly tested with the full
shrink-administered battery of 500 questions, but IIRC last year's on-line
exercise put me at INTP, Rational/Architect.  The other day, though, I got
?S?J, Guardian (they wanted a payoff to tell me the rest).  The shift
appears to jibe moderately well with the bard result and lower-than-expected
AQ score.  So apparently, as my recent post claimed, "all else is subject to
change".

Pilot Padget--off to an Elissa social (!) event tonight