Bios (was [LMB] Listees by nation)

Mark A Mandel mam at theworld.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:03:14 -0500

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Adam E. Ek wrote:

#I'm 36. Married almost two years ago and we're still trying to find
#bookshelves for our collected collection (about 2500 books). I don't
#know about list babas, but Ailsa & I were married within two months
#after I introduced her to the list.
#
#I live in Sharon, Massachusetts with a wife, two kids, and four cats.
#
#Currently I'm a mechanical engineer. I've been a CAD consultant,

Oh, I wouldn't call you mechanical at all, Adam. Folks, he's quite
animated -- um, no, not anime... And he's not a cad at all.  He's a
very CIVIL engineer. Um....

And Adam is the one who told me about the list. Thanks HEAPS for my most
serious addiction, Adam!!

And Ailsa is an absolute sweetie, as are Kathy and toddler David.

Who, me? Linguist, looking for work. Potential editor, proofreader,
bunch of other stuff. My wife Rene is a librarian, also looking for
work.

-- Mark A. Mandel, Ph.D., d/b/a Dr. Whom
   editing, proofreading, and linguistic consultation