[LMB] torture in the Nexus (Ending Spoiler)

TheOTThug at aol.com TheOTThug at aol.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:02:48 EST

Mark M. suggested:
<<AFAIR, this is the most scared that we ever see
<<Cavilo. I don't imagine it's just the thought of
<<imprisonment that produces this reaction. (The
<<tendons aren't standing out from the strain of
<<twisting her head to follow Miles, since he stopped
<<in front of her.)

Come on now.  The Haut are civilized.  they would not
kill or torture her.  They would simply make her a Ba
and put her in control of the Ghem she double crossed.
Nobody hurt there.  Nope.  No Sir.

Maybe put her in charge of 1,000 Ghem babies being sent
off planet. :-)

Jeff Parker