[LMB] OT: YAVSPT

Kiri Aradia Morgan tiamat at tsoft.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:17:12 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Marna Nightingale wrote:

> Kiri Aradia Morgan wrote:
> >
> >   <G>  I'm sorry if I offended you.
>
> Not in the least.
>
> > Me neither.  Tea?
>
> Or pizza, sure ;-)

Oh dear.  We haven't even met in person and already she's offered me
pizza.  ;-)  ::runs off and sobs in best High Drama Mode::

Marna doesn't wanna marry me!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Kiri, teasing

Kiri Aradia Morgan                                  93!  Thou Art God
tiamat at tsoft.com

"If time passes, everything turns into beauty
If the rains stop, tears clean the scars of memory away
Everything starts wearing fresh colors
Every sound begins playing a heartfelt melody
Jealousy embellishes a page of the epic
Desire is embraced in a dream..."              -- X-JAPAN