[LMB] Travel Plans - DI

Robert Parks rparks at lvhot.org
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 00:47:08 -0800

Jane Hotchkiss wrote:

> Marna, dear Marna, please tell me again where to send my traveling copy
> of DI. I thought I "saved", but I must have "deleted".  I -am- having a
> listbash next weekend, but we obviously can make do with only one.
>
> Stupid, hostess

Don't feel bad, I managed to lose my copy of Marna's list too.

The only thing I remember is that it goes to Australia after San
Francisco.  Which I suppose my copy can do in about 2 weeks.

Marna, since you are having possession problems, could you repost your
list so we can cover the stops with the other three copies?

Robert Parks

--

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.
Study hard. Be evil. (author unknown)