[LMB] OT: Googled

David W. Levine dwl at panix.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 14:39:53 -0500 (EST)

I've long ago stopped counting. The easiest version, just "David W.
Levine" in quotes nails 162 pages, a random sample of which show
about a 95% "me" rate. (There are a few other David W. Levine's out
there, but not many are net prolific.) Of course, that's what I get
for having a job which is computer related, includes putting out papers
at conferences which end up cited on the net, doing work in a standard's
body which gets cited on the net... And when I do the fullup search,
based off of e-mail, name and other hit generators, it just gets worse.
Not to mention usenet archives which generate hits clear back into the
80s. Say it on the net, say it in public, live with it forever.

- David