[LMB] Duelling Omelet Pans? [OT:]

Marna Nightingale marna at redmaplegrove.org
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:13:10 -0500

Andrew Lambdin-Abraham wrote:

> Omelets are on the list of things I've seen done, had explained to me,
> but never done.  I'm sure I can make an edible by me imitation the first
> time, and get it right within 3 tries.

Keep the heat fairly low (too high heat is the commonest beginner mistake) and
use enough butter that the omlette doesn't stick and the rest is easy to pick
up.

(Mine are bad because I don't like them, not because I don't have the basic
principles down. My scrambled eggs are quite good.)

Marna.
--
Marna Nightingale
marna at redmaplegrove.org
~~~~~
"Women should not be enlightened or educated in any way. They should, in fact,
be segregated as they are the cause of hideous and involuntary erections in holy men."
St. Augustine.