[LMB] Re: OT: Googled

Michael Bernardi mike at dendarii.co.uk
Mon, 25 Feb 02 22:31:28 +0000 (GMT)

Well since everyone else is doing it ;-)
I got 328 hits of which about 75% are me! (I only checked the first
100 pages).

Mostly FAQs especially for Pegasus Mail and of course Bujold related
stuff. I did find the index to Vector (BSFA critical zine) which I
wrote a letter to in the 80s! Also there is a rather cool photo of me
at the listie meeting at MilPhil last year at
http://www.kcsciencefiction.org/01wor039.JPG

Mike
--
_We don't just march on the future, we charge it._
     -- Credo of the Imperial Military Academy? Miles wonders