[LMB] OT: Crusade (by DW and Steve White)

Adam K. Reuter aherring at netcarrier.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 01:27:18 -0500

If I was going to recommend non-Honor D*v*d W*b*R, I would recommend
_Path of the Fury_, and the trilogy starting with _Mutineers' Moon_ as
well as the John Ringo collaborations _March Upcountry_ and _March to
the Sea_.  They at least had intersting twists and characters.  While I
found the first collaboration with Steve White (_Insurrection_) mildly
interesting, I thought the other too were generic military SF with
nothing special about them at all.  While I managed to slog through
_Crusade_, I failed to make it past halfway of _In Death Ground_
thankfully saving me the expense of purchasing _The Shiva Option_.