[LMB] favorite non-Lois SF/F books OT:

Kathleen McClure kjmcclure at mindspring.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 01:59:30 -0600

> On Sun, Feb 24, 2002 at 10:03:50PM -0500, Natalie Getzoff wrote:
>> I am trolling for new books and authors.  :-)

In no particular order,

Ender's Shadow, Orson Scott Card
The Doomsday Book - Connie Willis, and most things by her
Brain Rose - Nancy Kress
The Uplift Wars - John Brin
Boat of a Million Years - Poul Anderson
The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
Liaden Universe books by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller,
     particularly those with Shan & Priscilla, Er Tom, and Val
     Con's father (can't remember his name)
Darkover series - Mercedes Lackey
Early Pern series - Ann McCaffrey, later they kept repeating the same story
     over and over again, at least until they found the installation in the
     south continent.
Stranger in a Strange Land - R. Heinlein
Honor Harrington Series - David Weber

Kathy